I have been a big fan of the New Look tall range for some time now. Not only are the clothes incredible value but it also means us tall girls can find clothes in fashion at the same time as everyone else rather than waiting a year for them to hit the tall retailers. I have listed below the reasons why New Look Tall is my go to shop at the moment along with some of my favourite items.
- They’ve got a great basics range
- Their tall clothes are REALLY long (up to 38″)
- They do wide fitting shoes up to size 9
Sadly I am a size 10 but I am hoping it won’t be long before they stock those too. Here is the link to their size 9s
- They have jeans that are £7.99 FULL PRICE
I heard so many of you talking about these so had to give them a try. I love these jeans they fit well, don’t stretch out and are an absolute bargain. Several of you said the dye has come out so I have washed mine inside out and they’re fine.
- They have a great sportswear range
I have been looking for patterned full length leggings forever but they are so expensive elsewhere. I bought these for £17.99 and love them. They are thick quality fabric, very long and don’t fall down. I am about to buy them in black too
- Their leggings are the best and there is a huge range ( I am 6ft 3 and they bag at my ankles)
- They have not one but THREE suedette skirts to chose from. My point here is that they offer not only fashion that is on trend but they give us ladies options! I still can’t decide which one to go for…
I’d love to hear from you if you’ve made any great New Look purchases.